Quit smoking symptoms? -

Friday, June 3, 2011

Quit smoking symptoms? -


I quit smoking a month ago today, and since then I-ve had a constant heavy cough of mucus and pretty much had bronchitis like symptoms but have not gone to a doctor. My aunt says that its all the built up mucus from smoking coming up.. but should it really take several weeks? I-ve taken Mucin-ex twice a day for 2 weeks now and still constantly coughing. Please some advice

additional notes I-m 18 and smoked a pack a day for 3-4 years straight
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:

Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
Damn dood! I-m surprised thats the only symptom ur having. But yes. My friends kyle tried to quit smoking for a while and he had the same thing.
All i have to say is sucks for you and now you are going to pay the consequences for the rest of your life for starting something stupid like that.
BTW congrates for stoping
Quit smoking symptoms? -