Iquot;m trying to quit smoking Iquot;m in need of help? -

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Iquot;m trying to quit smoking Iquot;m in need of help? -


I-m trying to quit smoking I-m in need of help I-m on the patch but the need to smoke is still there anything you know that might help
Hey Chris,

I-ve tried just about every method there is out there with zero success.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Eventually a friend told me about a NLP method, check out this article:
http://www.squidoo.com/Not_Smoking_Any_M…

It’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
J.
Hey Chris..

congratulations on your decision to quit.. a lot of folks have used various forms of nicotine replacement thereapy.. (ie patches, inhalers, gum ect)..many succesfully.. theres really no wrong way to quit!!! not sure how bad a craving your having, on what dosage patch your using.. so really cant advise..

i would like to share with you that i am a former smoker who has acheived smobriety (ie abstinance) through the nicotine anonymous program.. face to face meetings are held in many larger citys, and many are available on the internet.. participation in both venues, has been the key for my success.. you are welcome in meetings smoking or not..

good luck with your quit!!.. and dont quit quitting!!
Hello Chris,
I’m sure you heard the saying, don’t quit quitting, easier said than done. If you go to this website link and follow the instructions you will be amazed. Just copy and paste the link into your address bar if your browser won’t let you just click on it. It will take you to a product that will help you deal with the cravings and you will receive a 5% discount code to purchase the product. You actually can smoke without smoking. Please go to this website and follow the instructions, you’ll be happy you did. It also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. What have you got to lose?

http://www.shop-4-toys.com/page/316710205

If you have any problems contact me and I will get back to you.
Email ---- cs@shop-4-toys.com
Phone --- 866-916-1740
Thank you
Mark Steele
Iquot;m trying to quit smoking Iquot;m in need of help? -