Should i quit smoking weed forever? -

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should i quit smoking weed forever? -


I love smoking pot, but it ***** with me more now then when i was in high school, i never used to get paranoid or angry when i smoked back in the day but now i find taht i am very paranoid and almost depressed when i smoke, its like i cant control it anymore. when i was a teen i remember it feeling so good with no paranoia or depression wtf is up with that?
If you think you can kick the habit and you are aware of problems that the weed is causing then DO IT!!! Smash that bong Brother!!! Time to get high on life my man!! Step outside your box and have a crack at the world, your just as good as anybody else! If you don-t like what you find you can always come back. You will always be welcome, just don-t come empty handed!! LOL.... Good Luck Bud!
Same thing happened with me 4 months ago. But mine i think was triggered by a medication i began taking the day before i ever had a problem with it before. I quit the medication because it interrupted my daily life horribly, (not just smoking) but I still had panic attacks whenever I smoked after I stopped. So I think now my smoking-related panic attacks are psychosomatic and I don-t think there-s anything I can do about it. So eventually I gave it up for good. Sadly lol.
I read that pot has been linked to dementia and Alzheimer-s.

Those -children of the 60s- thought it was just fun like many
today. But the medical community has proven that false.
If it-s no good anymore there-s no reason to smoke it.
YES!
it sounds like you already answered your own question
it happens to some people.
Should i quit smoking weed forever? -