If you have quit smoking, and would like to have the occasional joint when in holidays? Would that make you? -

Sunday, February 10, 2013

If you have quit smoking, and would like to have the occasional joint when in holidays? Would that make you? -


want to smoke again in a day to day basis?
Yes if you use tobacco so get yourself a pipe and smoke it straight! Or make cakes!
I-ve often wondered this myself. I like to smoke a few joints of an evening, on occasion I might add but If i give up smoking normal smokes through the day do I still consider myself as having quit smoking or does that make me a liar, Hypocrite or what.

Anyway, apologies this doesn-t answer your question but just thought i-d share my thoughts with you.
Yeah,that-s exactly what happened to me.Stopped smoking for five years,then went camping with a mate who smokes pot.I smoked half a joint,and that was it.I bought 10 cigs the next day,and now I smoke worse than ever.Bad move.Don-t do it.
You must want to do it anyway if you want to do it for the holidays. If you-re going to leave it alone, do it completely. It-s a trap to do it occasionally.
I quit smoking cigarettes twenty years before I quit smoking weed. I had no problem stopping either of them once I had made the decision.
YEAH DEFINITELY, not even on holidays also,
Only if your weak minded

I wanted to do exactly that, booze hot weather, tanning lotion, - BBQ-s, hell i wouldn-t want to come home
highly possible
If you have quit smoking, and would like to have the occasional joint when in holidays? Would that make you? -