Quit smoking? -

Monday, February 11, 2013

Quit smoking? -


how many if any failed attempts did you have when you quit and what were your withdrawl symptoms? anddddd lol how long did it take for the really bad cravings to end?
2 failed attempts
How I quit smoking was chantix and I had been smoking for 12 years. I went to the doctor and got help and that-s what he prescribed. I really did like how it helped me get through the withdrawls easier because I had done it before by quitting cold turkey with know help at all but I just do not think I could have done it without help.It took about 2 weeks for me to get through the withdrawls and the cravings go away faster with the chantix.
Maybe 2 failed attempts before I finally did it.
I felt tremendously hungry, I put on 5 kg easy after I quit.
For me, I could control the cravings on the 1st and 2nd day with just will power, it become much more difficult on Days 3,4,5, that-s when most people fail. Bit if you-re though that then you-re over the hump. Anyway, once I saw the pattern, it was just applying myself.
My dad tried everything to quit smoking hypnotism, gums, mints, patches, everything. Nothing worked. he would do it for a few months and then suddenly get back into smoking. He even was so depressed for a while because he diidn-t understand why. he seriously was trying hard too. Than one day he just said thats it. He quit smoking. The first 2 months were really really hard. Yes it took him that long. He smoked 2 packs a day. So I am very proud of him. I was with him through it all. He suffered from major headaches. But they went away with a couple Tylenol. If you are thinking about quitting do it. He has so much more energy now. He has been smoke free for exactly 1 year. I wouldn-t have it any other way(:
too many failed attempts! it takes about 2 weeks to be good. honestly though... like a week. take vitamin C, and drink water... try to flush your system. take vitamins too. it will help. i have quit a couple times. but i start up when i drink... good luck! n dont give up!
It depends on how you need cigaret.
When you think you cant bear it, try to do something to distract your attention.
Quit smoking? -