What should i do ,i cant quit smoking? -

Thursday, March 13, 2014

What should i do ,i cant quit smoking? -


I thought I couldn-t either after smoking for 35 years until my 8 yr oldgranddaughter asked me to quit after she was told at school that smoking would kill her granny. All I have to do when I REALLY want one one is imagine her hurt and scared face. i QUIT SMOKING A YEAR AGO NEXT MONTH!!!! I think I could do it because I found something more important to me. GOOD LUCK!!
Put the patch on and just keep telling yourself that you are a non-smoker. Do not take that first puff.
I had to quit four years ago and my doctor prescribed Zyban, which is the SAME as Wellbutrin, an anti-depressant. Zyban was NOT covered by my insurance; Wellbutrin was. You-re supposed to take it one or two weeks before your quit date and for a few weeks afterwards. It worked when patches and gums had not. Good luck
Try using the patch!
It is simply a matter of having enough will-power to do it. I smoked for about 15 years. and now am going on 4 months being smoke free. Anyone can do it. It-s is one of the hardest things you will do though. Try the patch. But be careful with it. I wound up being allergic to it and I thought I was having a heart attack or a stroke the way it affected me. The best thing to do is ask your doctor for help.
Yes, you can. I did. Many other people do. You have to want to badly enough to make it happen.

Go for walks when the urge strikes, get rid of all matches, ashtrays, lighters, etc. you are a nonsmoker when you love yourself enough to stop.
whats up , well smoke occasionally, you know when you go out and hang with friends so you can enjoy it. everyday it-s just a nasty habit,but if you smoke occasionally then eventually you will not want it anymore.
As a full time staff member at MD Anderson Cancer Center In Houston Texas Id recommend you visiting your local cancer center asking them for a tour of there Head and Neck Department or Dental Oncology department and seeing up close for yourself what smoking can do to you, if that is not enough to convince you then there is no hope at all. People loose the plates lower jaws holes in the face no longer can swallow like normal people not to mention having tio wear prosthesis to cover gigantic defects and let-s make it short is a cigarette worth losing your life ? So that is my opinion If you don-t have a cancer center closes to you go on-line and look up the words,oral cancer one website is
http://www.maricopa.gov/public_health/to…
please note it -s graphic and also it not just for spitters it also for puffers also go to yahoo.com click on images and type oral cancer- I hope this helps I am not trying to scare you but Life can be more beautiful with out cigarettes.
Don-t quit then. You could always wait till your lungs quit on you instead, then you won-t have to worry about quitting anymore ;-)
What should i do ,i cant quit smoking? -