How can make my dad quit smoking? -

Friday, March 13, 2015

How can make my dad quit smoking? -


He has been smoking since he was about 25 and he is 40 now. I really want him to stay healthy and I am embarrassed when he smokes haround my friends. He smokes in the car and we breathe it in. He is a really nice guy , not like some gangster or something. I tried writing him a note explaining that I don-t want to worry about him, or my family who is also breathing it in. he also smokes in the basement, his office, and it seeps throuh are old floors.please help. Nothing too fancy though.
You can-t make him quit. What you can do is make him feel guilty for polluting you and your friends lungs. Tel him you want him to be around when you get married, have kids, etc.
it will be very hard to make him quit,even though he knows what the consequences of smoking are,all i can say is tell him to try and quit since its affecting your health,and there are some ways to help quit smoking,look that up,hope i helped
How can make my dad quit smoking? -