How can I quit smoking weed? -

Saturday, March 10, 2018

How can I quit smoking weed? -


I-ve been smoking weed every day since about a month ago. All I wanna do is get high now. I don-t want to quit. =[
Just don-t do it. Get some self control.
Everytime you are about to smoke some, stop what you are doing and send it to me. Then go to.....
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
Convince yourself that you don-t need it. Think about what it-s doing to your lungs. Weed doens-t cause physical dependency so it-s all in your mind.
smoke a lil less evertime i guess or get a lot and smoke till u fell sick
see your doctor
go to a doctor. idk wat else to say other then that. he / she will help u alot
if you-re an adult and working, your job might have a help via your health insurance. check with local free clinics for help. come clean with someone you trust who doesn-t do drugs and ask them to help you want. flush away what drugs you still have. if you-re compulsively smoking, as oppossed to smoking recreationally, then you do have a serious problem. the good news - you realize it and have started looking for help.
i dont no if you wanna do this but... i was smoking weed everyday for 2 years and if i didnt get it i got really pissd off. then... i fell pregnant and had to quit. i had one cone after i found out and realised that it wasnt just going to me but it was going to my baby, honestly i didnt want that. i havent had a cone now for 3 months and i cant stand the smell of it either. my partner still smokes but i get him to smoke in a different room... its all about self control... if i didnt see it i didnt want it. dont buy it and dont look at a bong that way you wont want it. trust me. if i couldnt see or smell it i wanted it!!!! if i couldnt i didnt. to tell you the truth addiction only last 28days after that your fine.
How can I quit smoking weed? -