How do I quit smoking for my wife? -

Sunday, March 4, 2018

How do I quit smoking for my wife? -


My wife has finally put her foot down and demands that I stop smoking, I guess I have to do it, she saidshe would personally satisfy my cravings, but how do I do it? The reward will be even greater than I could imagine for six months, but I need to learn what is the best, easiest and most effective method to do so?
Quitting smoking for any reason is a good reason, as long as you quit for good. By far the best treatment out there right now is a medicine called Chantix, which is something called a -nicotinic receptor agonist.- It fills up the nicotine receptors in the brain so you do not get any pleasure out of smoking. Most people stop after one week, or at least significantly decrease the number of cigarettes they smoke. Chantix doesn-t get rid of all the habits associated with smoking, but it gets rid of the main addiction. Then you take it for three months while you work through the other habits. And no, I don-t receive any financial gain or benefit in any other way by recommending it. Trust me on this.
The key thing here is whether YOU really want to give up! And when you get to the point where you WANT to then willpower takes over. I smoked 20 a day for 30 years and I knew it was making me ill, so I gave up nearly 2 years ago now just through willpower. You-ll be suprised at how good you feel and how proud of yourself you feel! Everyone has willpower - its just some of us choose not to use it!! Be strong and use yours!! Good luck hun! xx
a new wife mite be easier
if you cant give up.tell your wife i gave up already.and can i claim your reward?
I am sure you will hear this several times. You can not quit for your wife.

Do it for your self and make her happy at the same time.

You know you can do it.

Take each hour your not smoking as a success. The hours turn to day and before you know it its weeks. It does get easier.

But you have to want to.
Aw! That-s so sweet! You sound like you really love her to do this. Just I guess be strong and think of your -rewards- whenever you get a craving. I wish you all the luck!
By continuing smoking you are putting your wife-s health in jeopardy to,,,,so,,,you can see she shouldn-t suffer any more,,,,,
read the book Allen Carr-s Easyway to Stop Smoking, I read it as did all my family and friends and none of us smoke anymore

no withdrawal symtoms and it is really easy good luck
I had smoked for 10 years (I-m 25 now) and smoked about 2 packs a day (I know, eww) before quitting cold turkey about 2 months ago. This gum called Habitrol (Australian version of Nicorette) completely saved me. I had anxiety problems for about 3 weeks (not due to the gum, just the change), but now that is gone and I just plain feel better. After a lot of research on the subject, I realized that there are FAR more reasons to quit than just the physical effects. You don-t even realize it when you-re smoking, but, mentally, you are really screwing yourself up. I-d say try the gum (or any other variance) and quit now. Good luck!
I agree that quitting smoking should come from you, but anything counts.

I think the best thing - if you can - is to consult someone about the best ways for you. It could be that all you need is psychological support (or even not that, just a support group and the encouragement of your wife), but some also develop physical withdrawal symptoms.

See more here:


http://villagefull.blogspot.com/2007/08/…



http://www.google.com/custom?domains=hom…

Reward You eh? Anal perhaps? Maybe a swallow every now and then? I hope it-s worth it. Forget about a threesome with her sexy friend, it aint gonna happen.
you have to do it for your own reasons. if you dont want to quit you will go back to it.
there-s only one way to stop, and that is stop. don-t be fooled by all the crap adverts, they just want you to part with your money, you still need will power and agood reason to stop. do it for nothing mate, it will make you proud. do plenty of exercise too.
i no you have been asked to do it by someone important to you, but if you try it for that reason alone, you will fail. the only reason that giving up smoking can be succesful is because you have decided you want to be ciggy free, theres some that say that having that thought set in your mind alone is enough to beat any craving. would definitely consider things like meditation/tai chi etc before looking at nicotine medication. just an opinion, hope it helps, good luck.
I do not think any method would be easy. Try the patch. I-m not crazy about the gum, tobacco is such a lead causer of so many cancers that chewing it will just add to the list your already at high risk for. You have to want it to achieve it. Hold your wife to her word. Also try taking up exercise. Smoking eases people stress, exercise will give you and out for it. Another fact smoking has been linked to depression. It-s going to take three months or so before you stop having full cravings. The more you relapse the harder it will be. If you cant do cold turkey with a patch, trying cutting what you smoke in half, give that a few days then cut down again. Then finish by going full turkey and use patch-s needed be. Good luck! You can always speak to a doctor if your having a serious problem with withdrawals there are pills to help. Good luck.
Only your own wish to give up your smoking will be sucessful. Do it for yourself or let it be.
To stop smoking cancer sticks try a Yahoo search for -how to quit smoking-.
you have to want to do it for your-self
most health centres run stop smoking clinics
they will tell you what your options are
How do I quit smoking for my wife? -