I recently quit smoking and now imm having side effects.? -

Monday, March 5, 2018

I recently quit smoking and now imm having side effects.? -


Hi, i recently quit smoking.. now imm tired.. dizzy... and crave them...what bothers me the most is.. that i cannot stop spitting... i dont know if this has to do with quiting smoking... but i keep spitting up this mucus right now..... people tolled me its cuz ur lungs are healing and all that bad stuff is unpealing.. is this true? and is there anything i can do about it? thanks
Congratulations on becoming a non-smoker. It will be the best gift you can give yourself. I didn-t stop soon enough but I am sure happy that you have. Having phlegm is very normal as your lungs are getting rid of the stuff. You may be able to help it with over the counter tablets called mucinex. You take like two a day and it thins the mucus so that it is easier to get rid of. I use it along with other lung meds to keep my lungs open. Knowing people who have stopped smoking I have a feeling the craving at times is always there but it gets weaker all the time. As far as being dizzy or tired that could be the result of sleeping patterns and also eating and drinking patterns that changed after you stopped. If those two continue you might want to talk to a doctor. Good luck and give yourself a pat on the back you just accomplished the hardest thing you will ever be faced with. Best of all you can now have a lady kiss you and want to come back for seconds cause you don-t taste and smell like a used ashtray.
I recently quit smoking and now imm having side effects.? -