Has anyone tried the chantix to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Has anyone tried the chantix to quit smoking? -


i want to quit smoking and was wanting to try the chantix but ive heard some terrible side effects,such as suicidal thoughts,weird dreams and so forth. has anyone used chantix and if so what were your side effects and did it work?
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:

Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
Last year I went to my doctor and she gave me champix to quit smoking. The pill worked very well. About the fifth week of taking this I found that my sleeping was being disturbed. I hate to take a relaxant off the shelf for a short time then I was okey. The pill worked well and I didn-t crave smokes. When I was finished the pills I noticed I was gaining weight. So of course this made me upset and I began smoking again. I think champix is a good pill to try, but you have to be very strong minded not to want smokes. Try it, it may work for you. Cocoa
Now that you are worried about the side effects, don-t use it then. There are varieties of options out there for you to quit smoking. You can quit smoking even without any outside help including patches and pills.
Yes, it-s great stuff. I had the weird dreams, they-re nothing -- just vivid dreams. Also a bit of nausea, again, nothing serious. A minority of people *do* get serious side effects, so if you have a history of depression/suicidal ideation stay away and if something strange happens, stop taking it and call your doctor. And tell someone else so they can monitor you for altered behavior and help out if you need it.
My husband and his father both used Chantix to quit smoking, and it worked very well for them.
My husband had to stop taking them after about 4 weeks because he was very nauseated (his worst side effect), and he even vomited once when he was around the smell of cigarette smoke. His other side effect was that he had trouble sleeping a bit, and had lots of strange dreams.
But he quit just over 2 years ago now, and the urge to smoke never came back.
My father in law was a very heavy smoker, and I never thought he could quit, but he did (it-ll be a year in January). He also said he had nausea, but he continued the pills, and it worked.
Good luck!
Has anyone tried the chantix to quit smoking? -