How do I quit smoking? -

Friday, April 19, 2019

How do I quit smoking? -


im trying to figure out how to quit smoking, it is hard for me because I enjoy it but I know it is hard on me and i-ve been smoking for 6 years now and now im 21 and im starting get chest pains and difficult breathing and I am way to young for that. So im just curious if anyone can give me VERY GOOD tips on how to quit something I enjoy and addicted to(smoking)
It-s mind over matter.

First of all you have to want to REALLY quit and get your mind made up.

Pick a date and quit.

If you fail, don-t be disappointed. Try and try again till you finally quit.

Last of all don-t ever try not to quit!

I-m a doctor and dying of lung cancer and emphysema is not the way to go.
Have you ever use stop smoking herbs to quit smoking?

I’ve been searching for some time for a list of stop smoking aids, and the pros and cons of using stop smoking herb which can quit smoking naturally. I’ve also noticed that many members of this forum have been asking the same question.

So, I’ve put my findings in a reviews which is free for you to visit at
http://stopsmokingherbs.org
How do I quit smoking? -