What is the beat way to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What is the beat way to quit smoking? -


i,ve ben trying for 3 years to quit smoking and ive tryed the patches the gum and even pills i need help!!!
It-s hard! So you must try HARDER!
Well, according to BODY - SOUL, there are 3 ways that have the highest success possibilities.
1. Acupuncture (80%)
This Chinese traditional alternative medication has become quite popular these days, even in USA, the country full of technology. Don-t worry, it-s not hurt (at all!), because I have once before, to cure my asthma and it just make my back a little sore (only when the neddle on my back, after that the sore is gone).
Just make sure you get a good doctor. Just like normal doctor, there are many acupuncture doctor out there. Usually, they have certificates to qualify the doctors.
2. Hypnotize (~60%, not quite remember)
This one I never have, but according to Body - Soul, it worked so nothing to lose, jsut try it (if the first one failed you.
3. Sorry, I really forget about this one, but the percentage only ~40% anyway...

In the end, it-s all depends on your COURAGE and COMMITMENT. I know someone who stop smoking only because he wanted to do so and he was smoking badly (~15 years, yes, he is 45 years old, and about 3 packs a day, yes, his health was very, very bad)
and I also know someone who nearly died because of smoking too much, but still smoking until now (he still alive though).

Well, I really hope this can help you and you can quit smoking ASAP.
The first step is DON-T TELL ANYONE!! Otherwise it becomes a regular topic for conversation that is a constant reminder. Just tell them you are -cutting down- if you get any questions. Don-t hang out were there are smokers. Instead of spending break out on the smoke porch, stay inside and chat up new people.If it-s a hand-to-mouth reflex that it was with me, buy suckers in bulk! That will knock out the nervous habit. Quitting smoking isn-t just a decision, it-s a life-long overhaul of your life and habits. Not just keeping from buying cigarettes.
I quit with Zyban. It worked very well for me. Every time I thought about smoking one on the side, I reminded myself this-quitting smoking is easy, dying from cancer, thats hard.
Switch to CARLTONs as they have only 1 mg tar and 1 mg nicotine per cig and your current cigarette has probably 12-15 times that much. Don-t inhale deeply. Cut yourself off gradually!!!!
I smoked a pack or more a day for two years before I decided to quit smoking. It took a couple trys for me. The first time it was cold turkey and it was hell. The second time I was on anti-depressants and that helped enormously, but as soon as I got off of them I started smoking again wich was stupid on my part. After that I tried the gum but then I just got adicted to the gum. By then I was so tired of all the crap I quit cold turkey again. I haven-t smoked for over 2 months, and this time I-m positive it-s going to stay that way. Keep trying! Every time you do it gets a little easier.
What is the beat way to quit smoking? -