How to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How to quit smoking? -


what are some good ways to quit smoking cigarettes? I need help im only 16 and been smokin over 5 years.. -- i wanna quit for health reasons and i cant really afford it.. so can u help
I used Welbutrin to quit smoking. It changed my life.
I was able to quit about 6 months ago after reading this book -Allen Carr-s Easy Way To Stop Smoking-. The author is an ex chain smoker who has a very clear understanding of the smoking addiction. His approach is to challenge the validity of all of the reasons we think we need to smoke and leaves the reader with little desire to continue smoking by the end of the book. This makes it much easier to get through the physical cravings while quitting. Any time I get a craving Im able to challenge what is making me want to smoke. So far his ideas have worked and Im pretty confident I won-t go back. His book should be available at your local library if you cant afford to buy it. Good luck!
Hi Theresa,
I do know how to do this easily, cheaply and quickly.

Unfortunately, I got rapped over the knuckles recently for telling someone how to find the solution to their problem on an open forum.
Maybe you-d like to send me a private email?

Blessed be.

Karma Singh
How to quit smoking? -