Any advice on how to quit smoking pot? -

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Any advice on how to quit smoking pot? -


I have been smoking forever, and want to quit. But I don-t...I keep on smoking. Any suggestions?
If you have any TRUE future goals then that should be enough to say i am done smoking. However if you still cant stop then you wont stop until you are ready. but if you have no other choice get pulled over by the cops i am sure that probation will make you clean up you act. Just remember the key to life is determination
I promised my girlfriend that as long as me and her are together, i won-t smoke anything.

Its been a month.

It was kinda hard for a while, but you sorta feel refreshed after laying off stuff for a bit.

In the end, all i am saying is, try making a commitment to somebody you deeply care about.

It is working for me, i think.
Figure out why you like it then try to do similar things. Do you tend to smoke only when you-re bored? Try to find a hobby or something.

If you just smoke it because it makes ya feel good then I don-t know... Get a vaporizer and at least you will be healthier.
I feel ya...Stay busy, exercise, drink plenty of water, and the most important..Sleep! It is going to be horrible the first three days, after that it gets a lot better!

Stay focused, and keep ur head up!
Just stop! If it-s that important to you, then don-t hang out with people who do, and have it available for you. Seriously? C-mon.
Go cold turkey.
If you-re seriously too addicted to that, then you-re probably too stoned to be able to read this.
Or see a doc.
Yes.


RUN OUT.

Works for most people.
stop buying the stuff and you-ll have nothing to smoke?

Doh!!
Any advice on how to quit smoking pot? -