Does working out help you quit smoking? -

Friday, July 11, 2008

Does working out help you quit smoking? -


I-m an ashamed smoker of about 7 years (I-m 22 now) and desperately want to quit as I-ve had enough and can-t stand the smell. Does working out help your mind to concentrate on other things besides cigarettes? I haven-t really taken the chance to stop before but now I just want to get rid of the habit because I want to be healthy. Also, if I did get back into working out and quit smoking, how long would it take to get all of the tobacco and tar out of my system? Thanks.
You are an -ashamed smoker-? Seriously? Why are you ashamed?
Quit because you want to not because you-re ashamed!
Anything you do to keep busy will help - maybe you should go around asking every non-smoker for forgiveness for smoking for 7 years. That should keep you busy.

Wow... you should be ashamed of being ashamed!
definately it will be of help. it will help you divert ur mind and keeps u busy. except this you need some will power too...
Does working out help you quit smoking? -