Any opinions on laser treatments to quit smoking? -

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Any opinions on laser treatments to quit smoking? -


where the head goes the body follows when you make up your mind that you are finished smoking you can lay that cigarette down and not look back. you have to be ready to stop, lying to yourself won-t work.
My neighbor had this done thru -laser concepts of America- ($300) and it cured his 4 pack a day habit. had no desire to smoke once he had this procedure which was totally painless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZm9DYaYN…

Try sunflower seeds. They have some sort of power to help you quit smoking. I am down to about six cigs/day from over a pack in less than two weeks. Plus, the sunflower seeds are healthier, and they cost less. I prefer the David brand, but whatever floats your boat.
What LASER? Do they practice lobotomy to help you quit smoking !?
JUST QUIT AND FORGET ABOUT ANY TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!
You will feel bad something like couple of weeks but it worth. Trust me, I tried successfully!!!
P.S. after 4 months I-m still dreaming (yes, dreaming) that I-m smoking :-)))
Any opinions on laser treatments to quit smoking? -