Has anyone every been hypnotized to quit smoking? Did it work and how did you feel? -

Friday, May 18, 2012

Has anyone every been hypnotized to quit smoking? Did it work and how did you feel? -


I ran into a fellow on my job the other day who actually had a card the identified him as part of a hypnosis society!!! He claimed that he used hypnosis to rid himself of cigarettes...and he claims it worked. If there is any validity to this I would like information myself on when and where to go to get hypnotized to rid myself of cigarettes..spock78765@yahoo.com
i tried once by the hypnotist continously farted. I never smoked from that day.
see the problem with hypnosis is it only works when the subject is hypnotized, he snaps his fingers and then man I need ta smoke a butt.
I did a couple of years ago.
Didn-t work.
Bummer.

http://andycaine.hypnosis4u.hop.clickban…

it definately works the mind controls every part of you
if you convince your mind not to smoke you will not smoke
Has anyone every been hypnotized to quit smoking? Did it work and how did you feel? -