What is the best way to quit smoking??? -

Monday, May 14, 2012

What is the best way to quit smoking??? -


I am going to bootcamp for the Army soon and I know I am going to half to quit smoking when I get there but I was wanting to quit before I left. Any tips or methods that would help will be really appreciated
Accupuncture. I tried everything. Cold turkey (horrible), Xyban, hypnosis, nicotine replacement (including gum, nasal spray and patches). When the doctor performed accupunture, it was like someone -flipped a switch- on the physical withdrawl. I had none.

I still needed to overcome the habit part, but it was much easier without the physical nawing. Find a local accupuncturist who specializes in this. It was amazing.

Best of luck!
chewing gum works miracles with the bitchy part of quittin the smoke or quit the smoking (wtver)
also drink water more often or when u feel the -need - to smoke
I cured myself and I bet you can cure yourself too from this bad habit with this natural product I found out:

http://www.HelpMeQuitSmoking.net

Cold Turkey i would have to agree. Quit before so you-re not even more bitchy to your comrades in camp. They-ll be enough complaints as it is. Thanks for serving and Good Luck!
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
Nicocure helped me quit.
http://www.hermansherbalstore.com/produc…

My fiance just quit using Chantix-it worked wonderfully (except he was a bit irritable). My father quit about 5 years ago using Zyban. He had smoked for 35 years, tried everything in the book for 20 years then MAGIC-there-s a pill for everything!
Seriously...cold turkey works best - you-ll be bitchy for 3 days, but after 3 days, the nicotine leaves your system and it-s only the habit that bothers you. Start working out now in place of smoking...the military will wear your body out any way, so get a jump start and THANK YOU for your service to your country...I respect that so much!
90% of quitters did so cold turkey
good luck
Just do it cold turkey. As long as you have your mind made up, you can do it! Use exercise as your outlet and try chewing gum.
Good Luck in bootcamp!
What is the best way to quit smoking??? -