Why is it so hard to quit smoking? -

Friday, May 18, 2012

Why is it so hard to quit smoking? -


I-m 18 and have only been smoking since age 14 and I smoke a pack a day.
I have tried to quit 4 times and have lasted 1 month on average and the last time I went 2 months without smoking.
The problem is that the cravings never went away for the times I quit. The last time was terrible, I went through 2 months of fighting off cravings at least 5 times a day.
Whenever I finally break down, I end up chain smoking for a full day and my body finally feels right again.

I dont spend time with other smokers at all so I cant explain my difficulties.
because nicotine is addictive don-t give up keep trying
I have been smoking around 4-5 years 1-2 pack a day that its mental that is the hard part the only advice i can give is think about the negatives think about all the money you spend your health another fill the void do something instead of smoking just keep busy you need to be serious about quiting if you dont want your just wasting time
hope this helps
Your body starts to depend on nicotine.

Try patches, This will get rid of the cravings, and once you have got over the whole doing something with your hands thing. Slowly reduce the dose on the patches.
U shouldn-t have started smo *cough cough* king in the first *cough cough cough* place. But I cant talk. Im fooking stressed.
If you want to live, then stop smoking.

Just tell yourself that when you have cravings.
It-s an addiction, that-s why it-s hard.
Why is it so hard to quit smoking? -