How do I quit smoking? -

Sunday, March 10, 2013

How do I quit smoking? -


It is what I look forward to, which is very depressing in itself.
Chantix, bottom line
Easiest way is to just quit and not look back,,,did it myself 9 yrs ago after smoking 25 yrs,,,,,it`s mind over matter
to be honest i can-t even do it but i hear gums nice
It-s very simple (if you WANT to quit)......You just don-t put one in your mouth again. That-s it!
Contact the Quitline and join a Quit Smoking Clinic.
Bottom line it takes a lot of willpower and self control. I used the patch which helped with withdrawl symptoms, but the main thing is you have to really want to quit otherwise you could fall back into it. Another piece of info if you just want to go cold turkey is its the worst for the first 3 days, that is how long it takes for the nicotine to get out of your system the rest is the mental and physical addiction. Good Luck
How do I quit smoking? -