I need help to QUIT SMOKING? -

Saturday, October 11, 2014

I need help to QUIT SMOKING? -


I am 16 years old and i-ve been smoking tabacco for a while now,
i started from stress and my parents dont know i smoke!

Everyone wants me to STOP smoking but everytime i say i will stop i get tempted to have one again and again!

Does anyone have any tips to help me stop?
Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
I need help to QUIT SMOKING? -