I quit smoking in Janruary and smoked two cigarettes last night..? -

Monday, October 20, 2014

I quit smoking in Janruary and smoked two cigarettes last night..? -


I feel horrible, did I undo all the repair my lungs were doing???? I only did it because I had a little too much wine at my companies party...I don-t usually have more than one glass and my inhibitions got lower I guess..I definately am on track today, but did I really mess my healing up?
I am sure your lungs was not happy as long as you are back on track you are only human it was a mistake relax. stay smoke free
If you had two cigarettes last night, then you didn-t really quit, you just waited longer time to have one. No, it won-t mess up your healing in the long run if you do decide to quit. Actually, you didn-t really smoke the cigarette, the cigarette smokes, all you do is suck.

It-s so good that you are making this huge effort to stop and you should be so happy that you made that decision. It shows that you actually have a brain. The two reasons a person decides to smoke, according to the Harvard study on stop smoking, is one, a death wish and two, to show people that you are in control of your life and no body is going to tell you what to do. Both reasons are stupid and once you are hooked, both emotional and physical addictions are hard to stop.

good luck to you
Hello friend

When you want to quit a habit, do not carry baggage of guilty feelings.

Any time do not feel guilty in case your resolve weakened. Make your defenses stronger.. Do not concentrate on leaving smoking because then smoking word is still there in our vocabulary..Instead affirm to yourself to leave smoking..
Visualise better health..

Yoga breathing especially alom vilom can help you further to improve your health and will power..


http://www.yoga-for-beginners-a-practica…


All the best..

Daljit
Ok, you fell off the wagon. So just get back on the wagon, and start over. You went five months without a cigarette. Next time, you-ll go longer. How much longer? Only you know that.
No big deal, just don-t start buying packs again.
No ... Just don-t smoke again..
just quit again and you will be fine
I quit smoking in Janruary and smoked two cigarettes last night..? -