Quit Smoking? -

Monday, October 20, 2014

Quit Smoking? -


Anybody with advice on how to quit smoking without gaining wheight?
You might also want to talk to your doctor about chantix.

Here-s a comparison of the most common drugs used to stop smoking, including their effectiveness and their side effects.

good luck with your efforts.
quit smoking gradually, let say you smoke 10 cigarettes a day the next two days 9, after 3days 8.....

exercise don|t eat sweets too much..
Hi there !
Please visit the neares city hospital and see the sufferings of the patients undergoing treatment for -cardiac ailments- and
-malignancy of the oral cavity-....If feasible talk to couple of them....Majority will give you the past history of smoking ....
Immediately you can feel the -urge- flowing into you, which gets converted into the -enthusiasm- and the -boost- required for stopping smoking !
Think about the -better tomorrow- awaiting you, think about the loved ones waiting for you at home, ...naturally the enthusiasm flows in..right ?
(I was a chronic smoker myself....and stopped it abruptly after 15 years...nobody forced me...first two weeks..the temptations would be too much...but dont give way...think about the better future for you and your loved ones...Now I congratulate myself for having taken such a bold decision then...)
Now for you ...
today...now ....take the decision...
dont keep it for tomorrow...
okay ?
best of luck and best wishes too...
exercise more, the reason you gain weight is that you-re body doen-t have to work so hard to get the oxygen in your blood stream around, so you-ll have to burn those extra calories on your own.
I quit smoking about 5 weeks ago, its really, really hard, but if I can do it, sweety, I promise you, you can!

I gained about 4/5 pounds in the first 3 weeks, I ate as I would normally do and exercised, but still gained that little bit of weight, becuase, my metabolism slowed down. The good news is that I already lost that weight and Im so happy that I quit!

The key to quiting is to EXERCISE!!!! But also, If you want to avoid gaining anything, you should try to snack on healthy food, such as carrots. And if you do gain a little bit of weight, please dont be discouraged, You can loose it after your comfortable with not smoking. I promise you, its worth it!!!!
I went on Chantix and I have actually lost a little weight.. I quit August 16.. Good Luck
the only way is cold turkey i,d love to join you stopping but i,m rolling a cigerette as i type
Why Zero Nico Really Works - http://zeronico.com/?getlook
Zero Nico is safe and easy to use. Each patch contains a dose of the most effective herbal ingredients, formulated to alleviate the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal while cleansing the system of all smoking-related toxins. To break free from smoking, you need to break free from nicotine. Unlike other stop smoking patches, Zero Nico-s all-natural formula eliminates, rather than replenishes, the level of nicotine in your body, helping you break the habit. www.naturalherbalz.com
I was trying to loss weight so i tried generic acomplia presricp. it is this new pill that is suppose to end obesity and may also curve smoking. I tried it for 30days and i didnt loose any weight but i could not stand the smell of cigs.. it has been 7 months now and i still do not even want to get near smoke... for me it did not make me loose any weight but i didnt gain it either and ended of quit smokin for good... even if i drink i don not have the urge
Chewing gum, water, water - more water and walk half hr everyday. I gave up 9 months ago, cold turkey and didn-t put any weight on because i found when i ate it made me feel like smoking more.... so i had a bottle of water with me always and let me tell ya... it works a treat!!! Just keep a bottle handy and sip it, then when you feel really peckish then go drink a glass full. Congrats, not easy but well worth it.

I just remembered... i drank lots of tea too.. because tea takes a while to drink, it kept me from raiding the cupboard. When i got really really bored and felt like eating for the sake of not smoking, i would make that cuppa and while i was drinking it i would remind myself how proud of myself i was/am.
Quit Smoking? -