I want to quit smoking but if i dont smoke i eat,a lot, and i dont want that either,any sugestions,wt can i do? -

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I want to quit smoking but if i dont smoke i eat,a lot, and i dont want that either,any sugestions,wt can i do? -


i noticed that i need to smoke,to much.If i dont though i take up the time by eating and i dont want to do either but theres so much time now and i dont know what to do.
Keep low calorie snacks around. Dried bananas, apples, carrot sticks etc. Good luck with quitting. Take up a hobby that uses both hand like needle point.
This is how i quit.
First, get nicotine patches, and every week use a slightly smaller patch. Go at your own pace and don-t try to rush it, when i did this system it took 200 days to quit, for others it could be longer.

Here are some of the problems i ran into and how i dealt with them:

1)i missed the relaxing smoke sensation, when the smoke flows out of my mouth, so i go clove ciggaretts witch have even thicker smoke.

2)i made it more difficult because i smoked hookah which has nicotine. Stay away from hooka
First you must decide whether eating more is better or smoking. Obvious answer is eating more Now question arises how to regulate this over eating.Again answer is low calorie food, high fibre food which makes you feel full - lots of fruits.
I have gone through the same experience 15 years back when I gave up smoking totally. I started over eating because the same food was tasting lot better, I was feeling more hungry. Over the time, I shifted to healthier foods. I now feel fit. My coughing - panting when climbing stairs has vanished. Take my advice. Give up smoking immediately. You may not get the urge again..
Chew some gum or suck a sucker when you are wanting to eat something!
I want to quit smoking but if i dont smoke i eat,a lot, and i dont want that either,any sugestions,wt can i do? -