Any good tips to quit smoking without medication? or Patch or Gum? -

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Any good tips to quit smoking without medication? or Patch or Gum? -


Think about your health and preventing lung cancer. I thought about my kids and their health as well as mines and it gave me the will power to quit cold turkey. I quit 4 years ago. Less colds now, but when I do not as severe. I kept myself busy with exercise, taking my kids out to sports, chat online, watch good movies, think about not aging fast, hang out with people who don-t smoke etc. I hope this helps, good Luck!
I’ve been searching for some time for tips to quit smoking, and finally get rid of the smoking habit successfully with herbal.

Of course, the best tip to quit smoking is the one suitable for you. So I-ve list down the pros and cons of using stop smoking herb which can quit smoking naturally in the website for you to refer.
Keep busy, Change your daily routines. Drink water , a great amount of it. Take Vitamin C. The nicotine it out of your system in 8 hours the rest is psychological.
Perhaps you can find some useful information in
http://www.quitnow.info.au
.
Accupuncture! both my parents smoked for 30+ years and quit completely this way; it was the only thing that worked for them
Any good tips to quit smoking without medication? or Patch or Gum? -