How do I get my g/f too quit smoking its driving me nuts? -

Saturday, February 28, 2015

How do I get my g/f too quit smoking its driving me nuts? -


everytime I turn around shes puffing
on a cig really getting on my nerves she
cant put em down I told her too quit she went
nuts this keeps up Im gona dump her
10 years ago my husband (boyfriend then) hated that I smoked cigarettes so he nagged and nagged. He banned me from smoking in the house which cut down how much I smoked. He then asked me not to smoke when I was at home at all and only do it at work which again cut down my smoking. He gave me a choice. Cigarettes or him. I chose him and haven-t smoked in 9-1/2 years and we-re happily married to this day.. It did take me a few months to quit as I couldn-t do it cold turkey.. I was a total -B- if you know what I mean but it was because of the nicotine withdrawels. They went away, food tasted better and no more coughing.. Good luck!
What made you start going out with her in the first place? I-m sure she smoked when you two started dating. You never give someone an ultimatum like that. You may end up on the short end of the stick. Either you accept her as is, or you tell her, you can-t handle it, and let her find someone who can.
If she wasn-t smoking when you two started dating, then obviously something you did, made her start, which isn-t good either. Maybe you should just move on, and let her find someone better. Someone who isn-t so insecure.
every time she lights up, put the cigarette out on her face
How do I get my g/f too quit smoking its driving me nuts? -