Has anyone heard of laser treatment to help quit smoking? -

Monday, May 4, 2015

Has anyone heard of laser treatment to help quit smoking? -


does it work...how does it work..where do they shine the laser?
Yes, a person I know has been successful with it and 4 of her friends/collegues too. They all went to the Ann Penman institute. But I am not a smoker so I have no first-hand experience. I think as in every method, it must work for some and not for others.

I had looked into it for someone I know. Apparently they apply the laser on acupuncture points and it takes only a few sessions in most cases. The person told me it doesn-t hurt (strangely enough, because most laser treatments hurt!)

Whatever the method, it only works when the person is truly ready to quit. And it probably depends on the therapist.
Has anyone heard of laser treatment to help quit smoking? -