My Grandad had a heart attack and has quit smoking , how can i support him quitting as it must be hard for him -

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Grandad had a heart attack and has quit smoking , how can i support him quitting as it must be hard for him -


just spend some time with him, talk to him about stuff, anything that will take his mind off smoking.
I am a 49 yr old woman that stopped smoking on June 2, 2008. I-ve been using the Nicotrol Nasal Spray but of course, it is still very difficult. What I need and don-t have are people to support me - I turn to the internet sites on quit smoking for support. How wonderful that you are eager to help your Grandad! Be a cheerleader in his corner - praise him and most of all be a listener. Just him knowing that you are rooting for him and are there to be a sounding board are excellent ways to help him.
Knowing that you care will be a huge benefit to your Grandad

One thing you can do is to show him this website:
http://www.smart-heart-living.com/index.…


It was created for those wanting to live successfully with heart disease. It has lots of resources and information. Under Risk Factors there is a page on quitting smoking.

Good luck to you and your Grandad!
My Grandad had a heart attack and has quit smoking , how can i support him quitting as it must be hard for him -