Does hypnosis work to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Does hypnosis work to quit smoking? -


I want to quit smoking, its really a nasty habit. I can-t grasp the hypnosis idea fully because I can-t see where it would affect the physical addiction any, so if anyone out there used this method, I would love to hear about your experience and if it worked on you.
The only way to quit for good is to take the cigarettes you have on you and throw them all in the garbage. Tell yourself you-ll never buy another pack and stick with it. Try to realize the money and good heath your wasting on such a nasty habit. You-ll do fine.
No, it does not. It took me several tries with a patch until I finally made it. Your mind is stronger than hypnosis or patches or gum. You really have to want to quit to make it.
It-s only a temporary fix. If you want to smoke, you-re going to smoke. Nothing is going to stop you. It-s mind over matter.
Does hypnosis work to quit smoking? -