I want to quit smoking any avice? -

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

I want to quit smoking any avice? -


hi i want to quit smoking and i have tryed patches and so on so I-m going to try and do it on my own have you any tips for me i really dont injoy it and it has just become an habit. thanks for your av ice xxx
I truly believe you will find it quite easy to quit. You don-t enjoy smoking and it sounds like you have no real emotional attachment to it either.

Smoking is more of a psychological addiction than a physical one. If you really want to quit you must discover the reasons why you smoke and then eliminate or change these thought processes. As soon as I dealt with my psychological reasons for smoking I quit, first time and more importantly for good.

Once you deal with the psychological side of smoking it makes the quitting process easy, no matter your level of addiction.

Quitting smoking does not require any patches, gums, herbs or anything like that. These methods are expensive, time consuming and simply do not work. All that is required is a bit of motivation, self belief and determination.

Visit our blog for more information and to download our free book.

Good Luck and Good Quitting

A friend of mine was trying to do the same thing and everytime she went to do it, something drastic would happen and she would turn right back to it. She would basically go cold turkey. That doesn-t work for everyone. What I can suggest you do is find out what makes you want to smoke at what particular time you do it. In other words, what is it you are doing that make you want or need a cigarette. Most people need to smoke when they are on the toilet or when they drink coffee or when they see someone else light one up. Some people need to smoke just to drive. If you are one of these people then just think to yourself -what is this cigarette doing for me other than hurting me?- Or ask yourself this question -Is this cigarette feeding me?- My mom came to terms and TOLD herself -It-s not feeding me food or giving me energy so why do I need it?- everytime she craved one and now she hasn-t smoke in the last 22 years and can-t stand the smell of other people smoking. I hope I helped.
I want to quit smoking any avice? -