What is the best way to quit smoking without ending up on some tower with a rifle? -

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What is the best way to quit smoking without ending up on some tower with a rifle? -


GOOD EATING HABITS AND STRESS TABS FROM THE DRUG STORE TO HELP THE NERVOUS SYSTEM. LOTS OF FRUIT WITH THE C VITAMINS AND STAY BUSY. GO TO MOVIES WHERE YOU CANT SMOKE OR OTHER PLACES. THIS TAKES TIME TO GET RID OF THE NICOTINE, DRINK LOTS OF PURE BOTTLED WATER AND EXCERISE EVEN IF IT IS WALKING FOR 10 MINUTES i SMOKED 2 PACKS A DAY FOR 22 YEARS AND QUIT COLD TURKEY. YOU CAN DO IT. KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SMOKE AND MEAN IT AND BELEIVE IT. BE POSITIVE. GET THRU 1 DAY AT A TIME
Haven-t found it yet,let me know if you do!
dont buy them 2 begin with
Decide to quit and do it! I smoked for 8 years - two packs a day and I cold turkeded 34 years ago.
LMAO, That was funny! Sounds like me when I try to quit. Anyway, none of that chit you can buy to help never helped me. Guess it-s just not my time yet, maybe when I -m on oxygen???
get real. just go cold turkey, the first 2 days are the worst.I smoked 25 years 2 packs a day and I did it
Do you have children? If so look into their eyes and imagine them finding you dead someday from emphysema.
If that doesn-t work their are anti-depressants that help.
try the patch or nicotene gum, or start chewing gum.
What is the best way to quit smoking without ending up on some tower with a rifle? -