How do I quit smoking? -

Monday, December 10, 2018

How do I quit smoking? -


My girlfriend hates that I smoke. Is there anyone with tips on how to stop smoking fast?
Your best best is patches. Those, with the encouragement from your girlfriend will be a great help.
You have to be determined AND there needs to be a consequence that will prevent you from falling off the wagon AND tell everyone you know so that they will help you keep your goal AND go -cold turkey-!

Good luck!
Smoke em till you make yourself sick, chew sugarless gum, suck on cinnamon sticks or toothpicks, change your habit.

When you would normally have a smoke, take a walk instead.
I have a blog that teaches you how to quit smoking in easy steps. Visit it in my sources.
Yes, you should stop.
nicoderm cq
hypnotherapy
cold turkey
the gum
why dont u teach her to smoke instead of quiting smoking.dont mind haaa..just joking
This is so hard to do...I smoke myself and have tried everything from patches to gum to welbutrin..none worked for me...I-m about to try something crazy but my friends did it and they are no longer smokers....you go to the doctor and they put a staple in your ear..no kidding and it makes ciggarettes taste gross...check out the web sight...
Starting of smoking comes in life as style. But gradually
a weak will power human goes in its trap.
If you want to quit, First start reducing the number of Cigarettes, Then start smoking only half, After that make your self strong willed man and stop it, You think that none of the things can rule you.
well i m a smoker and i DONT wanna quite and netehrer dose my man but here is a tip my dr told me once go cold turkey dont cut donw cause u smoke faster and get more nictone

good luck
Let me tell you. I have quit using meth, alcohol, and various other substances. But I can not kick cigarettes. It-s not easy and it makes you fat and angry. Damn! I need a cigarette.
Hypnosis worked for me did it 5 years ago best 50.00 i ever spent ,as a matter of fact im getting hypnotized tomorrow for weightloss.hope this helps good luck. p.s i smoked for 31 years and any where from 1 to 2 packs a day.
have candies or chewing gum instead of cigarette
mind over matter, you have to want to quit, i think its more of a habit than anything, like right fter you eat, or when your driving to work ect, instead chew gum or suck on hard candy do something else in its place
get advice from a doctor or someone who u know that quitted smoking
16 YRS smoker...dr. perscribed -wellbutrin-....WORKED
Every week reduce two to three sticks.Ultimately you wil
will be able to quit smoking. Not possible to stop fast.
I-ve tried it all. and it all come back to do you want it any more or not. i stopped two weeks ago. there have been times when i wanted one or several went was passing a gas station and thought about all the other time that i broke down and pulled in bough a pack and then was disappointed in my self. but i said no and i drove by. You and only you can make it happen. the patch,gum, help the crave but only you can stop the rave.
buy that gum and chew it like a cow when i doubt double up
my best friend could never stop smoking--he tried everything when finally he tried Zyban and within 3 days he couldn-t stand the sight, smell or taste of cigarettes...it was amazing!
Smoking is a dual habit.... both a physical addition, and a behavioral addiction. If you think of it, you probably smoke when you do certain things. You need to make an effort to change those patterns, you have to change your lifestyle so that you don-t activate those triggers.
Fast? lol.. no such thing. It-s a process. If you want to quit smoking -fast- then just don-t smoke. But, that-s very hard to do. I suggest finding something to do with your hands and chew on some gum. If that doesn-t work get the patch, fast! :)
12 Step program?
SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPP!!!!!! I know it isn-t easy.Do it or don-t.
You could try hypnosis. Consult a local psycologist for more information
1) Get Nicotine patches or gum.
2) Carry around hard candy or something to distract your body when you get a craving
3) Put a picture of your girlfriend on all your packs of cigs.
4) Get others around you to support you so they can tell you to put it down if they catch you wiht a cig.
5) Get her to nag you whenever she sees you smoking. Eventually you-ll just get so fed up and quit.

You need support and want to do it on your own!
Sit down and make a list of reasons why you should quit smoking. LIke - you-ll save money in the long run!

I hope this helps :)
Get Nicoderm CQ...have heard it works well...otherwise, stop cold turkey!Whatever you decide...Good Luck!
I used Zynex to quit...get a professional to help you. Its easier that way.
The patch works very well. If you-re a heavy smoker, though, the gum may work better. Talk to your doctor to find out what is best for you.
no program no 12 steps. this is how you do it. TRUST ME IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!!!

you know how when you wake up in the morning you do your bathroom thing and then right to a cig? well dont have your first cig. thats it. someone told me about this and i was like. -isn-t that like cold turkey?????- and they were like -no, just do it- so, i did. I woke up avoided my pack of smokes and that was that. i bought some gum on my way to class and that was 5 years ago
Seriously, you should check in to a hospital and get yourself on a saline drip IV for 2-3 days. It makes the withdrawl symptoms managable, and the atmosphere is not condusive to smoking.
How do I quit smoking? -