Have you had good results with chantix to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Have you had good results with chantix to quit smoking? -


I-m about to start the new medication chantix to quit smoking. I-ve smoked for about 20 years (1/2 pack a day) what are the good and bad to this medication? Did it work for you?
YES, ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH NOW CHANTIX WORKED FOR ME AND OTHER I-VE TALKED TO , BUT YOU HAVE TO STILL PUT FORTH THE EFFORT. WITH ME IT GAVE ME WEIRD DREAMS AND MY FACE BROKE OUT A BIT BUT THE RESULTS WERE WORTH IT. I SMOKED ABOUT A PACK A DAY FOR 17 YEARS
i have smoked for about 15 years and i started chantix 6 days ago i quit smoking tomorrow and so far the only thing i have noticed is headaches. i hope this works i have tried to quit muli times before using the patch.


Report Abuse



I-ve heard it-s better than Zyban (from my doctor).

but I-m concerned about quitting smoking with a pill.

I prefer patches

Good luck !
Have you had good results with chantix to quit smoking? -