What is the best way to quit smoking.? -

Friday, November 23, 2018

What is the best way to quit smoking.? -


I-m 27 y/o and have been smoking for about 14 years now. Ive tried the patches - they work to some extent, but it-s the actual habit of smoking that keeps me coming back, not the addiction. I really want to quit smoking but Newport Shorts have been a part of my life for over half of my life. Can anybody give me some real answers???
Reward yourself. If you go two days without smoking a cigaratt, reward yourself by having a cigarett. or, everytime you feel you need a cigarette, just have a drink.

No seriously, you have to go cold turkey. You can-t lie to yourself and pretend you don-t like them. Admit to yourself that it really is enjoyable. I smoked my last one and said, -I-m going to enjoy this one. It-s my last cigarett.- I blew smoke rings, inhaled the flavor and really enjoyed that last smoke. Then I put it out and said, -well, that-s the last one.- That was 1983. I still want one. You-ll never be un-addicted, although you-ll crave it less and less as time goes on.
buy alot of chewing gum, and candy. when you want a cig. then pop in your gum or candy. but you have to have alot of will power. my mom quit and this is what she done, so good luck!
I started smoking when I was sixteen and quit in my mid thirties. I was totally addicted and enjoyed every drag. A church group offered an anti-smoking clinic in my Town. I went with a friend and she became -my buddy-. The program was similar to AA, where you have a buddy. When you got so desperate, you were told to phone your buddy....and I did..many times...and she would talk me through it and also told me that if I did take a cigarette, she would personally come over to my house and break my neck.

The Clinic suggested that we completely avoid caffeine for awhile....I sure missed my coffee...but they said that when you use caffeine...it makes you crave nicotine. They told us to take very deep breaths when we got a bad craving...and soon the urge would pass.....I didn-t believe them...but...what they said was true...and it helped.

So...this is a long epistle...but what I am suggesting is that you try to find a program to attend, where others are going through the same withdrawl pains as you are....meet with them....talk to them....cry with them...and finally when you are successful.....plan a holiday with all the money that you will be able to save! Good Luck....YOU CAN DO IT! (and...remember....if you slip up occasionally....don-t quit....we all slide once in awhile...just pull up your socks and try again).

gere
NO. THIS S.HIT DO NOT WORK. STAY AWAY!!!!

naturalherbalproductz com...
penisenlargementh com...
gordoniihoodia net
quickweightlosspillz com...
hoodiarush com/click.php?sid=...
h-oodia com/?getlook


and lots of other SPAM of dangerous fake stuff is being SPAMMED by and idiot from PAKISTAN KARACHI everyday. Asking fake

questions and including his links in the questions.

Report to abuse, he is posting his s...t every day endless times. Lets keep this site clean


stay away from this FAKE DANGEROUS C.RAP
they can steal your cc Nr and empty your credit card!!
you are over the first step to quit smoking. the second step is quiting. as a smoker of 30 yrs i made up my mind to quit, i havent smoked for 30 yrs. paying five dollars a pack should help you to stop. every time you feel the urge to smoke, get something to do with your hands,your hands are in the habit of reaching into your pocket for your cigaretes. the hardest test is just after eating or having a beer or drink. make up your mind and keep telling yourself im quiting, they are not healthy for me. it is a known fact excuses will not help you.
you probably have heard a non smoker tell you how bad an ash trey with butts in them smell, believe them they do smell awful. something else to think about if you burned a dollar bill along with smoking a cigarette, you could see your money go up in smoke. you can quit, keep telling yourself that, im telling you that you can. good luck and buy yourself a big steak with the money you save
I smoked for about 6 years, a pack a day. I had to just cold turkey. avoid places you smoked for the first month or so, take up running or something too. That way, if you sneak a smoke, you will immediately know that you-ve done some damage next time you go jogging.
instead of cleanin out the ashtray -- lick out the ashtray -- belie me u-ll stop smokin
Go c some patients at the hospital wif lung cancer.
Its all in ur head men u need 2 b strong. Smoking just cuzes more stress. The way i quit was just smoked on weekends when i was drinking thats it. Still do, i dont consider my self 2 b a smoker.
smokers r 4 jokers
wat a **** answer
What is the best way to quit smoking.? -