Any ideas out there on how to quit smoking and stay quit? -

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Any ideas out there on how to quit smoking and stay quit? -


i don-t wantto smoke it makes me feel awful quit for 5 days or so and start again help anything you can offer i will try....thanks
jetty
Have you ever use stop smoking herbs to quit smoking?

I’ve been searching for some time for a list of stop smoking aids, and the pros and cons of using stop smoking herb which can quit smoking naturally. I’ve also noticed that many members of this forum have been asking the same question.

So, I’ve put my findings in a reviews which is free for you to visit at
http://stopsmokingherbs.org

I smoked for 18 yrs, finally got tired of the way I felt, one evening on my way home from work, threw the cigs out the window. The next morning I thought I have now gone 14 hours without them, I will go until this eve. That evening I thought I will go to the next morning and be without 36 hours. I kept this game going with myself for two solid weeks, finally I was over the urge. That was 6 yrs ago.

The only way to quit and stay that way is -cold turkey-
The one that did the trick for me for ever is hypnosis. Maybe you don`t believe it , I was a non believer myself , but I bought the product on this page http://www.quitsmokingeasy.net , look at the top .. and in a few days I was fully recovered from the craves and a non-smoker.
don-t buy cigarettes throw out the ones you got. remove the temptation
Any ideas out there on how to quit smoking and stay quit? -