I need to quit smoking because smoking takes my energy and money how i can do that? -

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I need to quit smoking because smoking takes my energy and money how i can do that? -


You need to understand why you smoke and what you are really getting out of it. Alot of the pleasure is illusion created by a nicotine chemical addiction. Smoking actually makes you anxious and less likely to want to stop. It doesnt really taste or feel good on its own merit. It takes about a month for nictone to leave your system, once you quit (without patches). Arm yourself with the correct information on nicotine addiction otherwise you will keep going back.
I would recomend -cold turkey- once you have done your homework.
Try also hypnotherapy or a psychologist to calm you down before you quit. Remember, smoking is a real drug addiction even though it is legal, and socially acceptable compared with, say heroin or cannabis.
Tumeric is really good for the lungs, helps heal them during or after you-ve been smoking.

Skullcap and Oatstraw do help some to quite addictions. Otherwise, try the patch, and believe it is possible. :)
if you want to quit don-t stop suddenly lessen your cigarette smokes

example

if you consumed 2 packs a day lessen it for a 1 and a half packs per day for a week

Well we can-t really tell you. Sometimes things work or they don-t when you are quitting, like patches mite work for some ppl or they mite not. I can recommend some things for you though:

Quit-line, Patches, Gum, Counseling or Exercise.

Good Luck!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=quit+smoking-search_type=-aq=f
Go and see a doctor or your GP and they will help!
patches worked for me
I need to quit smoking because smoking takes my energy and money how i can do that? -