How can I get my wife to quit smoking? -

Sunday, April 26, 2020

How can I get my wife to quit smoking? -


My wife has smoked for over 10 years. I really want her to stop because I believe it-s the cause of a lot of her health problems (her nose is constantly stopped up, she has bad allergies, she-s always tired, her sex drive is NOT good at all, etc...). I love her very much but I don-t want to lose her to cancer or even worse, live WITH her if she gets emphaszima (is that how you spell it?). I-ve smoked for 3 years but I can honestly quit any time I want to (I quit for 4 months so I could lose weigh so quitting is NOT an issue for me...and I-m being 100% truthful). Every time I mention it she gets upset. She says she-ll quit when our lives have less stress. But that-s never going to happen because life is always going to be stressful. What do I do?
Come on, man, the answer is obvious. You both need to quit.
I don-t think harrassing her about it is going to work..all that will do is give her an ulcer on top of her other health issues. I don-t think YOU can do anything about it...SHE has to make that decision on her own.
stop together by encouraging eachother
give her a reward for every day she goes without smoking..
Or you stop first if she doesn-t want to. Then keep telling her on every occasion -I could do it, you couldn-t. You-re weak!-. That-s what I did and it motivated my wife to quit. Neither of us has smoked a cigarette since, even though we both had been smoking for about 10 years.
if you want her to quit then you need to stop together...i give everyone i know who smokes phamplets on the dangers of smoking and ways to quit everytime i find them
Tell her it is the best thing, i am going on 4 days of not smoking....already i feel so much healthier!!!
hid her sigs
Every time she lights up, smack it out of her mouth. A good backhand is the answer to many of life-s problems.
How can I get my wife to quit smoking? -