I quit smoking but even being outside near second hand smoke causes headaches. Is it chemical psychological? -

Sunday, April 26, 2020

I quit smoking but even being outside near second hand smoke causes headaches. Is it chemical psychological? -


I seem to get migraines for long periods of time and also get dizzy being near smokers and smelling the second hand smoke. I quit smoking 7 months ago.
Congrats on quitting!
I would ask your doctor about it.
I recommend you call my friend Dr. Dana Winegarner and his staff at Mid-America Neuroscience Institute. They would be more than willing to talk with you. Headache triggers and causes can be so interesting. I am including a link to his site. Even if you aren-t in their geography you should call or email.
i have noticed that many non-smokers say that second hand smoke gives them headaches and makes them feel nauseous.

my guess? you are back in the majority of the -non-smoker- group, who feel that smoking is a dirty habit and they cant stand being anywhere near cigarette smoke.
that is a bad sign to me. u should really go to the doctors for a checkup. i might hav to say that u might be geting a lung disease or something like that
same here, not that bad though, if i stayed in a hotel room that wasn-t non smoking i get a sinus headache
I quit smoking but even being outside near second hand smoke causes headaches. Is it chemical psychological? -