I have a friend who says hes quit smoking...but has he really quit? -

Friday, February 25, 2005

I have a friend who says hes quit smoking...but has he really quit? -


I am wondering because when I see him, I smell cigarettes on his breath. He claims to have quit smoking; so what I-m really asking is::

How long after you-ve quit does the smoker-s breath linger?
He-s lying. It could linger on his clothes until they-re washed a few times but smoker-s breath is gone after a couple of days of teeth brushing.
If you can smell it on his breath, he hasn-t quit. The smell can linger on clothes, though, for a long time. Also, women have a stronger sense of smell than men, so you may smell even the slightest hint of it on his clothes.
If he-s eaten since he quit you shouldn-t smell it. If he didn-t quit maybe he just said he did so people would leave him alone about it.
i quit a month ago i dont smell like smoke at all ps i really quit
I have a friend who says hes quit smoking...but has he really quit? -