If I quit smoking amp; drink more water will my cellulite go away? -

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

If I quit smoking amp; drink more water will my cellulite go away? -


I only smoke very lightly (not an excuse) - drink very little water. If I improve these nasty habits will my cellulite go away or at least decrease?
I am slim and don-t really have any fat to lose - it-s just the appearance of cellulite.
NO!!!!!
sorry....
but cellulite is visable because the fat cells are larger in those areas and it causes dimpling in the skin.
try toning up...but theres no real way of getting rid of it. all part of being woman :)
The obvious way to burn fat is to eat less food and move more often, the issues appear when we really aim to put that into operation! There are loads of opportunities to fail in the real world aren-t there?! The sole diet which definitely worked for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a handful of free trials left, it was reported in Reader-s Digest and USA Today. I worked off 30 pounds, it definitely does work!
you can buy an anti cellulite cream which will do the job. If you look at Boots on line in England this will do the job as it fades away the scars which come with the condition.
Yes. A healthier all-around diet while improve the quality and appearance of your skin. Also, drink more water. It is critical to almost every bodily function (including skin maitenance)
Unfortunately cellulite is practically impossible to get rid of.There are things you can do to help but that is-nt one of them.
No, but it-s still a great idea.
nope im sorry it all in your genes but i wish it would work
If I quit smoking amp; drink more water will my cellulite go away? -