I need help. How can I help my friend quit smoking? -

Sunday, February 6, 2005

I need help. How can I help my friend quit smoking? -


He is a little more than a friend and I really care about him
I hate the fact that he is killing himself!
please!! I really need advise
eck.
well, i-m not too sure, but you don-t have any answers, so i thought i-d try and help.
does he know that you want him to quit?
if y-all are close friends, and he knows that he-s hurting you by smoking, that might give him an incentive to stop smoking.
if you or him can afford it, try the gum, patches, anything.
if not, i-ve heard that keeping your mouth busy [chewing any kind of gum] can make the craving pass.
honestly, it-ll probably be hard, but i-m sure he can do it.
good luck with him, and remember to just be there to support him...
I need help. How can I help my friend quit smoking? -