I earned 10 kilograms after i quit smoking, how do i loose them now? -

Monday, December 4, 2006

I earned 10 kilograms after i quit smoking, how do i loose them now? -


I didnt believe i would get fat, i never had such problems ever. I never kept a diet in my life! Now i must loose 10 kilograms and i have absolutely no idea how. I have to do that untill i go to the sea side (i-d feel awfull to be in a bathing suite the way i look now) wich is in 2 weeks. Anybody can help me?
find daily calorie intake calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours - it optimizes your metabolism)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have protein (lean meat, legumes etc) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min (ideally 45min because the first 20-30min body burns carbs and only then starts burning fat), light weight training (more muscle=faster metabolism)
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, pasta etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
Hi,

I-ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don-t work!
A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That-s why I recommend you check this product at http://www.get2itnow.info where they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Good luck!
well congratulations on quitting. well done.
as for losing the weight you gained, it isn-t going to happen in such a short time. It takes three times as long to lose excess weight as it did to gain it. So, buy a swimsuit that covers better. To lose the weight, there is only one way, cut your calories, exercise daily. Keep caloric intake to 1200 calories a day and drink 2 liters of water a day, if you do that, you will loose ten kilos a month.
Watch what you eat, exercise, lose the muchies, I-ve been there too!
I earned 10 kilograms after i quit smoking, how do i loose them now? -