I am doing a survey on people who quit smoking and or try to quit smoking but failed? -

Monday, March 19, 2007

I am doing a survey on people who quit smoking and or try to quit smoking but failed? -


-a href=-http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx… Here to take survey-/a-

or this
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=66I6FMNb_2fxryhu_2blod_2fNww_3d_3d

Go here plzz
and if it doesn-t work tell me
The link worked but there were only three questions.

At the bottom you asked -If have failed to quit, Why?- There wasn-t any place to type in an answer.

So I guess I-ll answer on here. I only quit because I found out that I was pregnant. I didn-t want to quit. But I did it because I thought that was what I was supposed to do. I had smoked for 25 years and still enjoyed it.

Anyway, when I quit my muscles tightened up into a ball. It stressed my system so much that I couldn-t even think clearly. I didn-t sleep for three days. I had the shakes. On the third day, I miscarried the baby.

I started smoking again because I never really wanted to stop in the first place. I was only doing it for the baby. But the baby couldn-t survive the stress it put on my body.

And the anti-smoking people cheer my efforts.
The same thing happened to me as the person above when I used that link. So I-ll just tell you my case.

I smoked for 15 years and quit 1 year ago. So far, it sucks and I imagine it will always somewhat suck. I finished a pack and haven-t smoked another cigarette since. I quit cold turkey. No gum, no patch, no gadgets, no meds. I figured, if yer gonna quit, you might as well just QUIT. To me, all of that crap is just a cop-out used by people who either don-t totally want to quit or don-t think they can on their own. If you think, -Oh, if I have trouble I always have things to fall back on,- your chances of actually quitting aren-t very high. JUST QUIT!!!
I am doing a survey on people who quit smoking and or try to quit smoking but failed? -