If I have a drug test on the 17th/18th and I quit smoking pot tonight, will I pass a piss test? -

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

If I have a drug test on the 17th/18th and I quit smoking pot tonight, will I pass a piss test? -


Also I have a high metabolism and do not store alot of fat. I think I-ll be fine if I drink 8 glasses of water a day until the test?
With this much time I-ll tell U how 2 pass this. Niacin, take 4 pills a day till the day before. Always have lemon in Ur water. Lemon is a natural diuretic. 4 days before the test take AZO standard, as directed - drink a lot of lemon water during these 3 days. By the 4 or 5 day as long as U take the extra precaution - hydrate Ur system, piss 7 tomes before U give the sample. Take a multi vitiam the day of the test 2 keep color in Ur sample. I know this works, saved me at least 20 times. Hope this helps or gives U something 2 think about.
try the herb goldenseal
If I have a drug test on the 17th/18th and I quit smoking pot tonight, will I pass a piss test? -