How can I permantly quit smoking? -

Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can I permantly quit smoking? -


Just stop. If you do not want to smoke and you are doing it for yourself then this will not be a problem. Stay away from things that make you want a smoke and occupy your hands with some other creative activity.
You have to be mentally ready to do it. It will very difficult. Headaches, mood swings, (like PMS for a month lol). But it will be the best decision you could make.

I quit using the smokes that wean you off the nicotine. Then cinnamon Mentos. Why I-m not sure, but they hit the spot.
With your your strong willpower,and Little medical help.
just go cold turkey....it worked for me
Try patches! I succeeded. I haven-t smoked for half a year yet. Good luck!!
stop chew gum
by never picking up a cigarette again
This is the way my husband did it. He said on Jan. 1st he will not smoke another cigarette. He has not smoked in 4 yrs, You have to have will power and want to quit.
stop buying cigarettes flush all the ones you have left and never buy any again its just that easy don-t buy any more.
With great difficulty!!! It was the single most difficult thing I-ve ever done in my life but I am grateful that I was able to quit. Used to do 3 packs a day.... Nothing that is worth while ever comes easy.
go cold turkey...
have strong will power
visit a cancer ward at your local hospital
Smoking is really a bad habit... so go to a site like google and see the bad effects of smoking.. take a firm decision.. u cant stop it all of a sudden! so reduce the number day by day.. 4,3,2,1..... and 0! keep urselves involved in some work...something interesting! and eat something nice like sweets or popcorn ... or whatever u like and keep them in the place of smoking! this is the only remedy!
How can I permantly quit smoking? -