How can I quit smoking? -

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How can I quit smoking? -


I-m so young and stupid,I know it,this thing is completely ruining me!
You all realise it is really tough to quit it.Any ideas?
I have 7 cigs left. I will use my willpower to stop today when they are gone.
The only way to quit is to do it cold turkey. Within 3 days the nicotine is gone and only the physical addiction is left. Look at it as -changing your lifestyle- and not like -you-re giving something up-.
I started as a teen cuz it was cool. I-ve been smoking for over 25 years. I was able to quit for a few years, but I got back into it. If I could change one thing in my life, it would be the day that my best friend Britta offered me her cigarette and I took it. What do they say nowadays? Live above the influence! You are young yet. It-s way easier now than 25 years down the road. Buy some gum, drink lots of water, maybe join the yahoo quit smoking group for support.
You can do it. It-s really easier than it looks. Just stay focusd. That-s what I-m going to do. I-m going to remember how my voice has gotten deeper lately and how I really don-t want to die of throat cancer or any other type of cancer.
You can do it! And so can I!
Will power hunni that-s the way I did it,I smoked for 10 years,Just believe u can do and u will..Also put some water in a dirty ashtray then every time u crave a fag smell it puts u off straight away. LOL Good luck x
I smoked for probably 10 years. One day my aunt slapped a patch on my arm and threw my cigs out the window. The patch really helped me, but you have to want to quit for it to work. Please don-t wear it and then smoke. I have tried -socially- smoking since then and it makes me so sick that I have to go to bed so I don-t puke. Pretty sure I won-t try cigs again.
Try to get more information regarding some ways to stop smoking at my profile.
My mom use to smoke and what helped her quit was def. family. Get your friends and family to support you and influence you to stop smoking. Also there are many diffrent you could take to help you quit. Just belive you can and you will.
Perhaps the nicorette activestop program might help.
when i started using oil of oregano it made my desire for smoking completely go away. i-m not sure why, but somehow it did. and oil of oregano is really good for you.. you can buy it at a health food store. and mix a few drops with a drink or put a few drops under your tongue everyday (its spicy so don-t do too much) but it detoxes your body and cures many things..look it up on the internet.
throw away all your cigars. don-t buy any more!!! (and all your matches.)
Acupuncture!!
How can I quit smoking? -