I am going to quit smoking tomorrow with my husband, any advice from recent quitters? -

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am going to quit smoking tomorrow with my husband, any advice from recent quitters? -


Congratulations on your and your husband-s decision to quit.
What made it easy for me was to occupy my time with something else. College will do that to you. I also removed myself from the places that i used to smoke (the bar), at least until you can overcome the cravings.
There is a good chance you will be irritable and so will he. Try also putting yourselves in a less stressful place during the first few days. i.e. Stop on Friday morning and then leave for the weekend.
The last thing i started doing was running. When i started running my chest was on fire at about .5 miles. This started subsiding after about 2 weeks. I had a few cigarettes about a month in and my chest was on fire again. The physical pain was enough to overcome the cravings while I am out with friends now.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Anytime you have a craving, get online and look for negative aspects of smoking to hinder your craving. Then look for benefits of quitting to reinforce your will power. Once you-ve done that, start surfing something totally unrelated... It works, and really gets your mind off of smoking. Go ahead and try it. If you can make it two weeks, then you can make it two years. Believe me!!!
Try Nicocure: To help you get over the desire to smoke, take Nicocure every day for a month. Users have observed the loss of desire to smoke just within 2 weeks. Even if you want to smoke during that period, it gives tobacco products a horrible taste, thus reducing your urge to cheat.

It is a completely natural patch that claims to help you get over the instances of withdrawal and cravings. Its ingredients can mimic the effect of nicotine in the body but without the use of nicotine. Its primary ingredient is Lobelia Inflata (Indian tobacco). It controls cravings and gives tobacco an awful taste.
http://www.askaquery.com/question/Nicocure-Review.html
I am going to quit smoking tomorrow with my husband, any advice from recent quitters? -