Please tell me how to quit smoking without the severe mood swings? -

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please tell me how to quit smoking without the severe mood swings? -


please serious answers only.
I HAVE THE ANSWER, AND THIS IS A FACT AND IT HELPED ME TOTALLY QUIT WITH NO WITHDRAWAL. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING SO PLEASE READ:

I wanted to stop my 2 pack a day habit. I came across a book in the library called The easy way to stop smoking by ALLEN CARR, he was from england. In this book he shows you the way and why people think they have to have withdrawal and mood swings when it is just their mind basically being uninformed about what nicotene really is and how to cure that addiction.
If you get the book, or now his cd-s and listen to them, you will have the tools to quit with almost no withdrawals or mood swings. He has saved millions from smoking and the patch and gum are gimmicks by the drug industry to keep pumpin nicotene in your system.
I will give you one statement from the book. 93% of all nicotene is out of your system by the time you wake up in the morning after 6-8 hours of sleep and nicotene is the most addictive drug known to man, how can that be, that you can sleep thru the whole night without a smoke and the strongest willed people are the ones who smoke not the weakest.
This might just save your life and I am for damn real straight on this one cause I am two years with no withdrawals.
Good Luck,
Just read the book and you can smoke away while you read, he encourgages you to and does not talk down to you.
THIS IS YOUR ANSWER.
Your assistant
I hope it does too. I still have a pic on my cell phone of my last cig. that i smoked and I do not even want one anymore, the thought of it actually is not even appealing to me. Good Luck., Thanks.


Report Abuse



acupuncture for stop smoking
It is an extraordinary point. Location : between Lieque ( LU7 ) and Yangxi (LI5). ① Acupuncture therapy with method of reduction. Retain the needle for 30 minutes, and manipulate the needle intermittently. Treatment is done 1-2 times every day. ② Laser acupuncture therapy. Choose little power He-Ne laser acupuncture to irradiate acupoint for 1-2 minutes. The therapy is done once every day. ③ Drug application on the acupoints. Take equal parts of clove, cassia bark, monosodium glutamate (gourmet power). Clove and cassia bark are ground into fine power, Riddle power with 100 screen opening sieve. Melt black sticking plaster water corcule 6 times as much as the dosage of clove and cassia bark with heating. And incorporate clove and cassia bark power. When temperature decrease to 60℃, incorporate monosodium glutamate. Keep temperature and make plaster by water bath. Every plaster weight 1 gram with the Paper at size of 2.5x 2.5 cm. Apply the drug plaster on the painful pressure extraordinary point for 24 hours. After applying the drug plaster 10 minutes, try to smoke 1-2 pieces according the smoking amount in normal time, and write down the response. If there are some responses such as the taste change of cigarettes, the treating effect is much better.more wonderful, perfect and authoritative information or expert answer, please click here:
http://tcmdiscovery.com/Acupuncture-Moxi…

Use chewing tobacco, I am also trying to quit and recently using chew (aka snus) and i have had no cravings, and no mood swings.

But dont have to much. only when your craving a cigg

then when you stop having cravings, simply through out the chew

good luck :)
It-s rather easy, 1st try chewing gum to occupy you mouth from having a cigarette in it, 2nd try a fake cigarette that has water vapors that come out when you blow it out, 3rd have a friend hide your cigarettes and have your family with you when you go out of the house to keep you from buying cigarettes.
It is very hard. I was prescribed prozac when I quit but I am not a big fan of pills so I quit taking them and ate alot of liqorice. I quit for 9 years and then start again. It is a everyday battle but if you can get past the ten minute intense craving you will be fine. Best of Luck to you.
Bupropion and diazepam(short term). See your doctor.
cut back gradually, until your down to one a day before you quit, or try nicotine patches or gum...
good luck
If you go to a doctor, he/she can prescribe you Welbutrin. It is an anti-depressant, so it stops your cravings.
Chantix (prescription medicine). I have tried many ways - that way was the best and easiest.
none
use patches..

id just say keep smoking though, man.. whats the difference..

what have you got to lose?
Please tell me how to quit smoking without the severe mood swings? -