My heart rate is down since I quit smoking...too far down!? -

Monday, October 4, 2010

My heart rate is down since I quit smoking...too far down!? -


heart rate is in the 40-s since I quit. I have hypothyroidism which according to recent tests is in the normal range. Doctor increased dose slightly anyway but no help. Does make me feel hot all the time though. I am starting to have swelling in my lower legs, and it hurts to breathe deeply. I am getting winded easier than I was when I was smoking!....does anyone have any ideas about any of this? Even my doctor is confused!
I had 42 four years ago because a wrong drug against hypertension. Of course I - been in panic for two months until I-ve discovered what is the cause. In the meantime I made 100 breaths on day to bring oxygen to brain and heart and this helped me a lot
See another doctor for a second opinion. Be sure the doctor you see knows all about your health problems. Your doctor should be consulting with another doctor if he/she is confused.
Good Luck
No smoking it is actually danger for your heart and you.
My heart rate is down since I quit smoking...too far down!? -